ABC Hosting Ltd. is one of the leading web hosting providers in Poland (cba.pl) and we’re currently expanding our services to other countries around the world. Recently, we decided to introduce a new cryptocurrency project creating a new way to gain profit from websites traffic.
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our friendly team! Your job will be to hold responsible for our company marketing and SEO strategies and oversee the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing and SEO campaign for the company projects.
- Have experience as a Marketing Manager or equivalent experience.
- Have experience working in the internet industry, or in the financial technology sectors.
- Provide examples of projects where the applicant has been involved.
- Have knowledge of SEO techniques.
- Proof sufficient English proficiency (B1-B2).
- Be self-reliant as this is a remote job.
- Possess solid knowledge on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology and general knowledge of related technologies.
- Ability to work in a high-speed, cross-function environment, and be responsible for all marketing initiatives and see that they are developed
What will your duties be?
- Develop a marketing strategy for new and existing products.
- Oversee the implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing and PR.
- Enable our marketing team to meet the company’s commercial goals by providing them with appropriate tools and materials.
- Set and assess day-to-day tasks of the marketing team.
- Ensure that marketing goals are implemented by the respective team.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Develop and deliver marketing and communication strategies for the organisation.
- Undertake continuous assessment of competitive environment and consumer trends.
What do we offer?
- The chance to be part of an international team.
- A competitive salary.
- A cozy and friendly environment (we have a good sense of humor and good attitude to do our work).
We use Redmine for project management and Rocket.Chat+ for everyday communication.
Salary depends on your performance during the interview. Future salary raises depend on your performance and skills.
If you are interested, please send your CV to us and add your salary expectations for this position and your Skype username. We will directly contact you for a text-based interview.