- How to register a domain?
- How to transfer a domain to FOR.ug?
- How to configure the domain’s DNS settings?
- How to add or renew an SSL certificate?
- How to force using an SSL connection on a website?
- Free SSL certificates for hosting plan VIP
- Where can I find the current prices of services?
- How to check payment history?
- How to generate invoices for paid services?
- Basic parameters for email configuration
- How to manage an email account?
- How to increase mailbox space?
- Basic parameters for FTP configuration
- How to manage an FTP account?
- How to log in to the online FTP client on FOR.ug?
- Basic parameters for database configuration
- How to add a database and a database user?
- How to access PhpMyAdmin?
- How to create a backup?
- How to move your website from computer to hosting?
- How to restore a website from your own backup?
- How to move your website from another hosting?
- How to configure your .htaccess
- How to get Google to index my website?
How to Install and Access CentOS Web Panel
Centos Panel is only available for Linux Centos and for those clients who have wisely invested on the plans VPS-1024 or even better VPS-2048. Find out more.
At the moment of setting up our Virtual Private Server (VPS), we can also install CentOS Panel. After making sure you have choosen the right VPS Plan, follow these steps:
- From the distribution dropdown list, select CentOS 7.
- Check the box to Install CentOS Web Panel.
- Create a strong password for your VPS.
- Click on "ADD" to finish.
Access CentOS Web Panel
Once our VPS has been created, we can access Centos Panel from the assigned IP.
It's easy, just follow the instructions below to enter the right URL on your browser.
1. CentOS Web Panel will be available using https in the TCP port 2031 in combination with your assigned IP. Example: https://ASSIGNED-IP:2031.
2. Fill the Username with root and enter the password you created for the VPS.
3. Press the login button.
Now we can use CentOS Web Panel.