- How to register a domain?
- How to transfer a domain to FOR.ug?
- How to configure the domain’s DNS settings?
- How to add or renew an SSL certificate?
- How to force using an SSL connection on a website?
- Free SSL certificates for hosting plan VIP
- Where can I find the current prices of services?
- How to check payment history?
- How to generate invoices for paid services?
- Basic parameters for email configuration
- How to manage an email account?
- How to increase mailbox space?
- Basic parameters for FTP configuration
- How to manage an FTP account?
- How to log in to the online FTP client on FOR.ug?
- Basic parameters for database configuration
- How to add a database and a database user?
- How to access PhpMyAdmin?
- How to create a backup?
- How to move your website from computer to hosting?
- How to restore a website from your own backup?
- How to move your website from another hosting?
- How to configure your .htaccess
- How to get Google to index my website?
How to create a mailbox
You can create your own email account in the Email Accounts section in the control panel.
In this section you can create and configure new email accounts, each of which is created for the domains you have added in the Domains section.
To create an email account, click Add.
In this popup window enter your username (this will be a first part of your new email address) and choose a domain you want to create an email account for.
If you enable a Catch-all function, you will be receiving emails that have been sent to non existant email accounts in this domain (for example, if a sender has made a typo in the first part of your email address, you still will receive his email).Enter your password making sure it is strong enough, then click Add.
If you have a Free account and you are using php mail() function, you need to add the email address you have created in the control panel to the header From in your script.
If you set up email forwarding to another email account, you are not able to use your email account in a usual way: if functions only as an alias for the email address you set forwarding to. You can not login and you can not send emails from that mailbox while you have forwarding enabled.